Thanks for booking your carving workshop! Please take this as confirmation of your booking. If you checked out as a ‘guest’ on paypal, you may not receive a confirmation email from paypal. However, we will email you soon to confirm your place, please be patient. If you are concerned at all, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check your booking.
You do not need to do anything further, simply turn up at least 20 minutes before the start time to pick a pumpkin and provide your name so we can check it against our list.
How it works:
– Your £5 booking is a voucher which entitles you to one medium sized pumpkin to be carved during your workshop.
– If you wish to pick a larger pumpkin you may, simply pay the extra before you begin the workshop. It is not advised to pick a smaller pumpkin for the carving workshop.
– The voucher is PER PUMPKIN, NOT PER PERSON. That means you can have a adult and child or two adults working on one pumpkin. More than two people around each Pumpkin is not recommended. If you wish to carve more pumpkins, you will need to buy more vouchers in advance. Please note, places are strictly limited and we only have enough space and tools for 15 per session. It may not be possible to accommodate more Pumpkins to be carved in the workshop without prior booking.
– The workshop itself is ‘free’ i.e. no additional cost over and above the Pumpkin price.
– Please ensure you arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your workshop to give you time to pick your Pumpkin and register for the workshop.
See you soon 🙂